Monday 14 October 2013

Denim Outfit

Hi everyone c:

PS: We create only on weekends and we publish our creations on weekends too. Don't afraid, we don't go away! Take it easy :D
PS2:Guys! Thank you for one hundred downloads in geek crop t-shirt! I'm so glad! :)
PS3: LIKE US PLEASEEE  https://www.facebook.com/pages/CO-Sims-3/403744033063496?fref=ts

Today I share with you denim outfit. I'm so happy because this outfit now it's my favourite : D I hope you'll like it. And download :3

~3 variants (blue, pink, grey)
~Not recolorable
~Everyday/Formal.
~Teen-Adult
~Both sims3pack and package.






Download sims3pack
 Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


 Download package



Take care :)
AgatQ
Bye :* 



8 comments:

  1. Widziałem, że double denim jest teraz modny :) Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Thank you for adding my banner,here at ur blog!
    I did add urs as well.You can see it at my Links page.
    Great day to you,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetny strój! Od teraz mój ulubiony! c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. super to wygląda!

    ReplyDelete

Leave the comment there. Don't spam.